What is Talent Mapping?
Talent mapping is the process that helps determine future talent needs by analysing the viability of existing staff to meet those needs. It involves sourcing high-potential individuals in your field for future recruitment and develop a process which charts every individual in a company depending to their skills and capabilities.
To talk to one of our experienced consultants about our retail talent mapping service, call or email us.
Our Retail Talent Mapping Method; We conduct competitor analysis and map the organisational structure, in order to identify targets. You will have an insight of individuals in a company according to their job title and skills. We can provide full names of employees, their job title, their specialist sectors and key skills.
Benefits of Talent Mapping
• It is a great snapshot of competitor and market activity
• Provides a current perspective on talent in your market in line with planned business growth or recruitment needs.
• It benchmarks compensation and benefits packages.
• You will always have key individuals at hand so you can act decisively and quickly when a need arises.
• We discuss brands with you to identify a list of potentially suitable targets to include in the research process.
• We present you with a status report of target companies including key names, reporting structures, levels, and backgrounds.
How does it work?
We identify the genuine movers and shakers within businesses, whose skills and attributes meet both emerging business needs and existing gaps in their talent pool, then shape the role to suit. We are primed and ready to conduct this research, as we regularly publish an article denoting the main people moves across the retail world in leading retail magazine, Retail week.
Who should consider talent mapping?
Both established corporate organisations looking to adopt a more dynamic and proactive approach together with aspirational businesses with the ambition to grow and maximise opportunity in a highly competitive and fluid market.
To talk to one of our experienced consultants, call or email us.